WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Specific diving techniques for somersaulting and twisting in all directions, perfecting the hurdle, strength, conditioning, plyometric training, dry-board belt work and trampoline drills
All assistance coaches are well experienced. They are US Diving Safety Certified and coaching members of the US Diving Association.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2018
Full Payment Due Date: June 1, 2018
Cancellation Policy: Upon cancellation, the $200 deposit will be forfeited, otherwise a full refund will be given up until the first day of camp. On and after June 17, 2018, no refunds will be given.
UMN Aquatic Center is one of the best diving facilities in the nation. It has:
- an 18-feet deep diving well,
- two 1-meter & 3-meter springboards,
- 1-meter, 5-meter, 7.5-meter & 10-meter platforms,
- 2 trampoline beds,
- port-a-pit with apparatus,
- tumbling mats and mirrors,
- hot tub,
- and classroom with video equipment.
COSTS & DETAILS
- The camp is open to any and all divers*
- Resident Camper cost is $550 which includes: camp fee, housing, and dining
- Commuter Camper cost is $420 which includes camp fee and lunch
- Non-refundable guarantee is a $200 deposit to be paid when registering
- If you have special requirements, please contact us.
* Campers must be a registered US Diving member
ROOM & BOARD
Resident Campers are housed in double-occupancy dormitories just minutes from the pool with live-in counselors. Meals are served at the University dining facilities.